NOWIP PRESS provides capacity building programmes and tailor-made E-Trainings and activities for Women in Politics.
Launch of the NOWIP Press
NOWIP Social Media Trainings –Running from 21ST December to 10th January 2021.Do not miss
- On boarding and introducing female political aspirants to Social Media and its functionalities.
- Hands-on practical training sessions on the use of social media, opening of social media accounts/use of various social media tools such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and You Tube as provided for in the training manual.
- Support in developing Social Media strategies, profiles and pages for the candidates
- Practical training on overcoming cyber harassment
- Guidance on the preparation of Digital content for NOWIP Press and social media platforms
- Training on post-election management and conflict resolution through social media
Enroll Today !!!